Taskable currently doesn't offer native mobile applications. However, that doesn't mean you can't add Taskable to your phone's home screen! Below we'll show you how.
1. Open up Safari
2. Go to https://app.taskablehq.com
3. Hit the share button at the bottom of the page (see below)
4. Scroll down to the "Add to Home Screen" and select
5. Add a name to the shortcut such as Taskable and hit Add
1. Open up Chrome
2. Hit the menu button (see below)
4. Scroll down and Select 'Add to Home Screen'
5. Name it Taskable and hit Add
Our page isn't yet fully mobile optimized. So, when you do use Taskable on your phone, it's best to hide the sidebar using the menu button in the upper left (see below).